THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 3 May 2012

ENGLISH QUOTE

LIFE QUOTES


"Before you assume, learn the facts. Before you judge, understand why. Before you hurt someone, feel. Before you speak, think."


"People who are meant to be together will always find their way back."


"It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose it, but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives."


"Never be dependent to anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you’re in darkness.."


"Strength is looking back and seeing what you have been through and knowing you were strong enough to make it through."


"Sometimes you’ll never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory."


"No matter how long you know someone, they eventually show their true colors."


"The Greatest thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your mistakes and weaknesses and still finds you completely amazing and will never walk away. "


"Attitude and personality are two different things… My personality stays within me wherever I am. My attitude depends on the people in front of me. "


"Behind every girl’s favorite song is an untold story."


"Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you."


"The definition of being stupid: seeing the truth, knowing the truth, and choosing to still believe the lies…"


"My silence doesn’t mean that I quit… It simply means that I don’t want to argue with people who just don’t want to understand.."


"If people are trying to pull you down. Be proud about it, because it only confirms that you are above them."




"you can never change the past nor control the future,but u can change the mood of the day by touching someones heart with your smile."


"There are songs that can really make you sad and cry when you hear them. But it’s actually not the song that makes you cry, it’s the people behind the memories.."


"You can never make the same mistake twice, because the second time you make it, its not a mistake, its a choice"


"Says never give up on whatever you can’t stop thinking about. The power of thought is stronger than you think."


"Why are you always waiting, tomorrow isn’t guaranteed." 


"When I met you I didn’t know you, but when I kissed you I was sure you were the one for me."


"Life is so confusing, what we want we don’t get, what we get we are not satisfied with, what we expect never happens & what we hate generally repeats.."


"Just because my eyes don’t tear doesn’t mean my heart doesn’t cry. And just because I come off strong, doesn’t mean there’s nothing wrong.."


"Sometimes you have to fall, just to see if anyone cares enough to pick you back up again."


"Im done with tears. Im wiping my eyes. If he doesnt care then why the hell should I?"


"It doesn’t matter where you go in life, what you do, it’s who you have beside you." 


"I can always pretend I’m okay, but it doesn’t mean I don’t get hurt.."


"A single lie discovered is enough to create doubt over every truth expressed.."


"I’m sad. No. I’m mad. No, wait… I don’t know I just need a freaking hug.."


"Never make the same mistake twice, There are so many new ones, Try a different one each day."


"Stand for what you believe in, even if it means you`re standing alone."


"The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime."


"Yes, I know how to shut up. I just don’t know when."



0 comments: